We can offer container or primary packaging material testing of pharmaceutical, nutraceuticals, cosmetics and medical device product .We can conduct test according to compendial test e.g. USP, EP, JP, BP or customized testing to assess packaging material quality. The primary packaging of medicinal product protects efficacy, strength, identity, safety, purity and quality (SISPQ) of product and thus it is essential that packaging material needs to be evaluated prior to use it for medicinal product. At LLC Laboratories, we can help you with physical, chemical and microbiological analysis of packaging materials and thus you can determine packaging material fitness to use for product.
We can perform any compendial and non-compendial testing of glass containers, plastic containers being used for medicinal, cosmetic, nutraceuticals and medical device product. We can offer testing or consultancy services for following test and impact analysis of packaging materials on medicinal product,but not limited to –
- Limit test
- Assay of product
- container closures(glass, plastic, rubber)
- Interaction between container/content such as leaching from packaging material
- Customer-specific test protocol
- Extractable studies
- Microbiological analysis service support for packaging materials
- Impact of product stability due to packaging materials
- Other routine and non-routine test.